Rocco Racing Products LLC Brand Ambassador Agreement Terms
ROCCO RACING PRODUCTS LLC BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT TERMS
Last Updated: September 12, 2016
The following outlines the requirements and terms to be upheld by as a Rocco Racing Products LLC Partner:
Fulfillment of Duties
(a) The Partner will be responsible for fulfilling all duties as set out in the Rocco Racing Products LLC Description of Partners Duties.
(b) Any duties The Partner is unable to fulfill can be reviewed for possible termination by The Company.
Rocco Racing Products LLC Description of Partners Duties
(a) The Partner will receive a personal promotional code to be used by customers on The Company’s website that is specific to The Partner.
(1) This code will be used by The Company to track all sales generated by The Partner.
(2) The Partner’s promotional code may be used by The Partner or by customer when completing sales.
(3) If The Partner chooses to place all orders through themselves, the orders will be delivered to The Partner’s address.
(4) The Partner’s promotional code may have a discount or promotion associated with it.
(4a) Any discount or promotion associated with The Partner’s promotional code is subject to change at the discretion of The Company.
(4b) The Company has the authority to override any coupon code or promotional offer.
(b) The Partner may periodically receive new and/or updated promotional items or offers from The Company to pass along to potential customers.
(c) The Partner may promote The Company by any means as long as those means abide by the terms of this contract and all US state and federal laws.
(a) The Partner will be compensated with the value of $5 for each valid Throttle Bong sale the partner is given credit for.
(1) This compensation value is subject to change.
(2) All sales must be paid in full for The Partner to receive credit.
(b) The Company will only compensate The Partner on sales for which The Partner is given credit.
(1) The Partner can only be given credit through a specific coupon code used on the Rocco Racing Products LLC website and/or if the Throttle Bong is delivered to The Partner’s address which The Company has on file.
(1a) The Partner must notify The Company of any address changes prior to a sale being made.
(c) All compensation transactions will be completed through PayPal.
(1) In order for The Partner to receive compensation, [he/she] must supply The Company with their PayPal account information.
(2) If The Partner does not have a PayPal account, [he/she] must create one in order to receive compensation.
(d) For all sales The Partner is credited for, compensation will be sent via PayPal before the 1st day of the month following any credited sale.
(1) The Partner must remain eligible for compensation in order to receive it.
(2) Proof of compensation transactions will be electronically marked by the 1st day of the following month, but The Company can not guarantee the compensation will arrive in The Partner’s PayPal or bank account by the 1st day of the month following any eligible sales.
(a) If, at any time, The Company wishes to terminate any promotional act put forth by The Partner, The Company may do so without reason. At that point in time, the promotional act must cease to exist. Any parties involved in the promotional act must also cease all business related to the promotional act and return any promotional materials to their original parties.
(b) The Partner may, at any time, terminate [his/her] partnership with The Company.
(c) The Company may, at any time, terminate The Partnership with The Partner without reason or due notice.
(d) If termination ensues, the terms of the contract will dissolve with the exception of the terms that are explicitly stated to remain effective regardless of termination.
(e) This contract and terms within will be in effect until the partnership between The Partner and The Company is terminated via a written request or notice.
Nondisclosure and Noncompetition
(a) At all times while this agreement is in force and after its expiration or termination, The Partner agrees to refrain from disclosing The Company’s customer lists, trade secrets, or other confidential material. The Partner agrees to take reasonable security measures to prevent accidental disclosure and industrial espionage. At all times while this agreement is in force, The Partner also agrees to not own or work for any company involved in but not excluding the the manufacturing and distribution of beer bongs or any related business.
(b) While this agreement is in force, The Partner agrees to use [his/her] best efforts to complete the requirements of being a Rocco Racing Products LLC Partner and to abide by the nondisclosure and noncompetition terms of this agreement.
(c) After expiration or termination of this agreement, The Partner agrees not to compete with The Company for a period of 1 year.
(1) This prohibition will not apply if this agreement is terminated because The Company violated the terms of this agreement.
(2) Competition means owning or working for a business of the following type: making and distributing, selling, advertising any beer bong or related products.
(d) The Partner shall not engage in competing business activity, not excluding the sale or trade of Rocco Racing Products LLC merchandise, without the given consent of The Company.
If you have any questions or concerns about Rocco Racing Products' Ambassador Agreement Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!