Every Throttle Bong is built to last. The heart of the Throttle Bong, the solid CNC machined throttle tube and brass valve, is a bulletproof combination, and the industrial-grade braided vinyl hose is the sturdiest beer bong hose on the market.
Despite the over-built quality, the hose has the potential to be the weakest point of your Throttle Bong. If you continually leave your Throttle Bong hangin’ overnight with beer (or your beverage of choice) inside, your hose is inherently going to get gnarly in the worst of ways.
The best thing you can do to prolong the life of your Throttle Bong is to CLEAN IT RELIGIOUSLY. We understand cleaning your Throttle Bong at the end of a night of debauchery is asking a bit much, but adding proper Throttle Bong cleaning habits to your “morning after” routine will keep your Throttle Bong alive and healthy for years to come.
Here’s our recommended Throttle Bong cleaning process:
- With the valve closed, fill your Throttle Bong with warm water and dish soap (the shower is honestly the easiest place for this).
- Rock the warm water and dish soap back and forth within the Throttle Bong.
- Let the warm water and soap out by chopping (opening and closing) the throttle repeatedly as the soapy water passes through the valve.
- Repeat steps 1-3 at least three times or until you can no longer see soap bubbles/residue on the inside of the tube.
- Disassemble the funnel from your Throttle Bong.
- Clean the funnel using warm water, dish soap, and a sponge.
- Shake the water out of the hose/valve and set the assembly and funnel out to dry with the hose ends facing up to allow for evaporation in a well-lit, non-humid environment.
- When completely dry, reassemble your Throttle Bong and you’re ready to rip again!
Don't let your hose get as dirty as your mind….no ones wants to go there. Mix these easy steps in with your “morning after” routine to keep your Throttle Bong primo for years to come!
To stay in touch with the latest Rocco Racing Products and news, please:
If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat please feel free to contact me by emailing email@example.com.
Owner, Mechanical Engineer, Motorcycle Enthusiast, Beer Lover